2019 Lesson Plans
*The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of the Keizai Koho Center.
How Much Did Japan Change During the Meiji Era?
Hebron High School, Carrollton, Texas
- An Interactive Tour of Japan: Research and Create an Electronic Map using GoogleMyMap Barnaby Cook Rio Community School, Rio, Wisconsin
- SDGs in Japan and the United States: Action Research Bryce Coon Thomas S. Wootton High School, Rockville, Maryland
- Land, Culture and Communication: How does the environment impact the lives of peoples in Japan and North America? Timothy Dilley Pitt Meadows Secondary School, Pitt Meadows, British Colombia, Canada
- Creating solutions for SDGs Brian Filibeck Beulah High School, Beulah, North Dakota
- Comparing US Japan Elections Amanda Geiger Leon High School, Tallahassee, Florida
Economic System Comparison on Sustainable Development Goals
Best Lesson Plan Award Tri-Cities High School, East Point, Georgia
- The pattern of emulation and innovation in Japanese history (Meiji Period) Melanie Krob Isidore Newman School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- East Meets West: Using Friendship Gardens to Build Understanding and Appreciation for Cultural Differences. Naomi Oyadomari Lucerne Valley Middle School, Lucerne Valley, California
- Take Action!: U.N. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Ashley Wall The Pennfield School, Portsmouth, Rhode Island