NAJAS/KKC Business Speaker Series
Co-sponsored by National Association of Japan-America Societies and the Keizai Koho Center, the NAJAS/KKC Business Speaker Series provides unique business content and information about the U.S.-Japan relationship to a broad audience across the United States. With the support of local Japan-America Societies, the Business Speaker Series provides opportunities for Japanese corporate executives to speak directly to diverse audiences about their business strategies, their collaborations with and contributions to local industries and communities. At each event, candid conversations also take place regarding public policy issues to reinforce U.S.- Japan economic relations.
May 8, 2018
- Mr. Koji Nagashima, Executive Vice President, Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance
May 2, 2018
- Mr. Hiroyuki Takai, SVP & General Manager, Washington Office, Sumitomo Corporation of Americas
Senator Cory Gardner, State of Colorado
March 29, 2018
- Mr. Haruo Kurata, Corporate Vice President, Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
Dr. Mark Metzler, Professor, University of Washington
March 9, 2018
- Mr. Kenichiro Ito, CEO, Denso International America
Senator Lamar Alexander, State of Tennessee
January 18, 2018
- Mr. Hiroyuki Tsurugi, Executive Managing Officer, Mitsui & Co.
Ms. Jane Nakano, Senior Fellow, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
Charlotte, North Carolina
September 22, 2017
- Mr. Minoru Yoshinaga, President, Toray Industries (America), Inc.
Dr. Brian Woodall, Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
July 21, 2017
- Mr. Ray Nishimoto, Senior Managing Executive Officer, Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
Dr. Sheila Smith, Senior Fellow, Council on Foreign Relations
July 7, 2017
- Mr. Osamu Nagata, Executive Vice President, Toyota Motor Corporation
Mr. Thomas Schieffer, Former United States Ambassador to Japan
Palo Alto, California
June 1, 2017
- Mr. Yasuyuki Kohaya, Chief Liaison Officer, Toyota Research Institute
Mr. Stephen Zoepf, Executive Director, Stanford University
May 25, 2017
- Mr. Kazuo Sako, President & CEO, TOTO Americas Holdings & TOTO USA, Inc.
Mr. Tobias Harris, Vice President, Japan, Teneo Intelligence
May 11, 2017
- Mr. Minoru Wakabayashi, Associate Director, Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance
Dr. Ulrike Schaede, Director of Japan Forum, UC San Diego
- 34May 8, 2018Honolulu, HawaiiAioi Nissay Dowa Insurance
- 33May 2, 2018Denver, ColoradoSumitomo Corporation of Americas
- 32Mar. 29, 2018Portland, OregonAjinomoto Co., Inc.
- 31Mar. 9, 2018Nashville, TennesseeDENSO International America, Inc.
- 30Jan. 18, 2018Washington, DCMitsui & Co.
- 29Sep. 22, 2017Charlotte, North CarolinaToray Industries (America), Inc.
- 28Jul. 21, 2017Minneapolis, MinnesotaSumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd.
- 27Jul. 7, 2017Dallas, TexasToyota Motor Corporation
- 26Jun. 1, 2017Palo Alto, CaliforniaToyota Motor Corporation
- 25May. 25, 2017Chicago, IllinoisTOTO USA, Inc.
- 24May. 11, 2017Portland, OregonMeiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
- 23Feb. 27, 2017Kansas City, MissouriNomura Holdings, Inc.
- 22Dec. 15, 2016Atlanta, GeorgiaToray Industries (America), Inc.
- 21Oct. 17, 2016Lexington, KentuckySuntory Holdings Limited
- 20Jun. 1, 2016Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaHitachi America, Ltd.
- 19Apr. 28, 2016 Birmingham, AlabamaThe Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company
- 18Mar. 23, 2016Chicago, IllinoisNippon Sharyo Ltd./Toyota Motor Corporation
- 17Mar. 14, 2016Honolulu, HawaiiTOTO USA, Inc.
- 16Feb. 11, 2016Denver, ColoradoNTT America, Ltd.
- 15Oct. 7, 2015Minneapolis, MinnesotaToray Industries (America), Inc.
- 14Sep. 11, 2015Chicago, IllinoisThe Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- 13May 20, 2015Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaTokio Marine Holdings, Inc.
- 12Apr. 22, 2015Seattle, WashingtonANA Holdings Inc.
- 11Mar. 19, 2015Honolulu, HawaiiHitachi America, Ltd.
- 10Feb. 13, 2015Dallas, TexasToyota Motor Corporation
- 9Jan. 31, 2015Kansas City, MissouriHitachi America, Ltd.
- 8May 8, 2014Denver, ColoradoHitachi America, Ltd.
- 7Apr. 23, 2014St. Louis, MissouriHitachi America, Ltd.
- 6Feb. 27, 2014Indianapolis, IndianaToyota Motor Corporation
- 5Jan. 29, 2014Boston, MassachusettsThe Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- 4Jan. 28, 2014Houston, TexasToshiba America, Inc.
- 3May 23, 2013Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaHitachi America, Ltd.
- 2Apr. 11, 2013Atlanta, GeorgiaToyota Motor Corporation
- 1Dec. 4, 2012Detroit, MichiganToyota Motor Corporation